For years, Tick Performance has been known in the racing industry for being the shifting EXPERTS – from their world renowned Adjustable Clutch Master Cylinder Kits to record-setting T56 and TR-6060 Transmission Rebuilds, Tick Performance takes pride in being the go-to professionals for quick, quality shifting. This Tick Performance Short Throw Shifter for 1993-2002 Camaro & Firebird is the embodiment of years of experience!
For months, Tick developed, tested, improved and finally perfected a shifter that we can truly say is the BEST on the market. In addition to being 100% developed and manufactured at their facility in NC, USA, Tick’s Short Throw Shifter features the following:
- Designed for the Shortest Throw Available
- Billet 6061-aluminum base is anodized red for attractive, durable finish
- High-quality lifetime grease on Bearing-Grade Steel pivot points
- Easily Rebuildable Bearing Cartridge Design
- Custom Centering Springs built to our exact specifications are the STRONGEST on the market, eliminating missed shifts
- Includes Stainless-Steel shifter handle with 16mm threads that won’t tarnish, flake and wear like chrome
- Works with your stock and most aftermarket shift knobs (knob not included)
- One piece reusable locking o-ring seal – no messy silicone gasket!
- Includes all necessary Stainless Steel hardware
- The ONLY Shifter Available with a LIFETIME Warranty
Fits Tremec T56 and Tremec Magnum-F Transmissions. Tick developed this shifter in-house using vehicles like their 7-second GrubbWorm LT1 Camaro with their Ultimate Race T56 Transmission.
Please note: The Tick F-Body Short Throw Shifter has a new offset, which looks visually different, however, it retains the same offset position and performance. This new mount simply allowed us to reduce machining time to meet the high demand.